QC, IQC, IPQC, QA, AQL, ISO, FMEA, CPK, RoHS
Perfect quality comes from high-performing quality control team. AHOKU Quality Assurance Department develops reasonable and practical inspection specifications to carry out a routine inspection on the production line, and simulates the extreme usage situation to make products impeccable. The process is performed on the basis of all quality assurance workers acquiring the issued professional qualification certificates after an internal and external training.
IQC responsible for the incoming inspection uses CPK to monitor the stability of the incoming materials. IPQC introduces the most up-to-date equipment to get the defective products sorted out precisely. OQC always maintain neutrality and put themselves in the client's position to do quality checks.
AHOKU Quality Assurance also has QE and quality supervisors to collect the latest relevant laws and regulations of each country to make various testing specifications accordingly. Meanwhile, CPK, FMEA.... analysis will be conducted on products to reduce unnecessary quality work and to enhance the checks of the technique weakness to make the quality assurance work more efficient.
Conflict Minerals Declaration
Conflict Minerals refers to metals including Tin, Tantalum, Tungsten and Gold that come from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and adjoining countries (conflict areas). The conflict areas are controlled by non-government military groups, where unlawful mining and human rights violations occur.
Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Law has been published in the United States to regulate the source of conflict minerals in products.
Ahoku Electronic Company and Ahoku Techland Electronics Ltd. have devoted reasonable efforts to request our suppliers to comply with the Conflict Mineral reporting requirements, our promises and measures include the following :
• Ahoku and our suppliers will take the appropriate actions to build up a socially and environmentally responsible supply chain.
• To collaborate with customers’ requirements, all suppliers are required to conduct necessary due diligence to ensure that conflict minerals are not used in materials supplied to Ahoku.
• We are requiring our suppliers, if any conflict minerals are present in the products supplied to Ahoku, they must inform Ahoku Electronic Company and Ahoku Techland Electronics Ltd.
Quality, ISO9001, Inspection
- We have obtained ISO9001 certification since 1997.
- ISO 9001-2015
- IPQC panel test
- IQC test
- IQC USB PCBA function test
- Hi-POT test
- Final Quality Control
- This device can automatically smart to test USB voltage, rating current, power efficiency and also aging, make sure 100% goods is fine.
- USB aging test list
- QA test