RACK PDU, IP PDU, SMART PDU
Intelligent PDU, Server PDU, Metered PDU, Basic PDU, IP PDU, iPDU
Rack Power Distribution Unit (PDU) is an advanced device providing reliable, secure, and efficient power management for critical IT equipment in data centers and server rooms, which is an essential component in modern high-demand computing environments. Touch Screen Intelligent Rack PDU is also a smart solution for including features from both switched and monitoring PDU, providing a combination of control and monitoring capabilities to ensure optimal performance and uptime.
Smart PDU Wins iF Design Award 2022
Touch Screen Smart PDU selected by Red Dot Jury to win iF Design Award that is a renowned international design award that has been recognizing outstanding design achievements.
Rack Power Distribution Unit (PDU) can be customized to meet the specific needs of any facility such as server rooms or data centers, with a wide range of features and configurations.
- Number of Outlets: The number of the rack PDU outlets can be chosen based on the customer’s requirements, such as 8, 12, 24, 30 or more.
- Receptacle Types: Different receptacle types for the rack PDU can be selected based on the customer’s equipment needs, such as NEMA, IEC 60320 - C13 and C19, Schuko socket, French socket, and more.
- Mounting Options: Different installation orientations for the rack PDU can be chosen, such as vertical or horizontal mounting.
- Voltage and Current: Different voltage and current specifications for the rack PDU can be customized to meet the customer’s specific equipment requirements, such as 125V, 250V, 15A, 16A, 20A, or more.
- Modular Design: Rack PDUs are available in a variety of modular designs, allowing the customer to customize their power distribution based on their specific needs and requirements.
- Safety Protections: Different safety protection functions for the rack PDU can be chosen, such as surge protection, overload protection, short circuit protection, and more.
- Remote Management: Monitoring and control functions for the rack PDU can be customized based on the customer’s specific application scenarios, such as remote monitoring and control via SNMP, HTTP, and other protocols, as well as support for alarm notification.
- Enclosure Material: Different enclosure materials for the rack PDU can be chosen, such as metal or industrial plastic.
- Appearance Design: The appearance of the rack PDU can be customized based on the customer’s requirements, such as color, size, labeling, and more.
- Other Requirements: Other custom requirements for the rack PDU can be also proposed, such as special wiring arrangements, custom labeling, and more.
Rack PDU with Strain Relief Mechanism
90 or 180 degree strain relief mechanism offers greater flexibility in positioning the PDU and organizing the power cord.
Smart PDU with LCD Touch Screen Display
Touch Screen LCD Display provides a simple, clear, and visually appealing layout, with easy-to-understand navigation, which is capable of metering current, Active Power, PF and kWh by outlet, managing, and controlling power ON/OFF to multiple devices. Featuring touch screen display provides easy-to-read information about amperage, voltage, watt, IP address and other important PDU information.
Smart PDU with Daisy Chain Application
In a daisy chained configuration, multiple rack PDUs can simply be connected in series to increase capacity and can be managed by a single Master PDU. PDUs are linked to one another with USB cables connected through the PDU’s IN and OUT ports. A maximum of four PDUs can be monitored and controlled through a single IP address. The picture shows four PDUs operating in a daisy chained environment.
Smart PDU with Meter-by-Outlet Function
Metered-by-Outlet capability of Smart PDU provides the individual outlet level power metering.
Choose from Ahoku's wide range of Smart PDUs to find the one that meets your specific needs and requirements. Contact us today to learn more about our PDU solutions and how we can help you achieve greater efficiency and reliability in your data center operations.
The Basic PDU includes models in 1U and 0U, durable metal and plastic housing options, with...
Metered PDU is a device providing network-grade power distribution with monitoring data of power...
Each Smart PDU has a LCD touch screen and offers power management and monitoring via remote...
RACK PDU, IP PDU, SMART PDU - Intelligent PDU, Server PDU, Metered PDU, Basic PDU, IP PDU, iPDU | Taiwan-Based Supplier of AC Power Surge Protector, Universal Travel Adapter, Converter, USB Charger, Rack mount PDU | AHOKU Electronic Company
Located in Taiwan since 1983, AHOKU Electronic Company has been a manufacturer of electronic products and parts. Their main OEM / ODM products include, RACK PDU, IP PDU, SMART PDU, smart eco PDUs, universal travel adapters, converters, USB chargers, surge protections and power strips, which meet high QC, IQC, IPQC, QA, AQL, ISO, FMEA, CPK and RoHS standards.
AHOKU has a specialized hardware and software R&D team, core technologies, and extensive experience in the design and manufacture of power-related products. Our high level of vertical integration and one-stop manufacturing capabilities, from design, structure, circuitry, firmware, software, APP development to flexible production and manufacturing systems, provide our well-known clients with products that meet international safety regulations and high quality requirements. Over 35 years of trusted OEM & ODM experience in providing products that meet the needs of power management applications in various fields such as industrial, communication, automotive, and consumer markets.
AHOKU has been offering customers safe and high-quality universal travel adapters, converters, USB chargers and rack mount PDUs, both with advanced technology and 35 years of experience, AHOKU ensures each customer's demands are met.